Witamy, Gość. Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj.

- Krzyczpudło

Autor Wątek: regarding tickets, need some language help!  (Przeczytany 2375 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline matrix)

• Nowy użytkownik
regarding tickets, need some language help!
« dnia: Styczeń 28, 2010, 14:50:35 »
sorry to the mod if this is a duplicate of my thread in the english forum, but i thought here i would get more responses, thanks!

hey guys, im an asian guy, part japanese,  living in warsaw right now, studying here for 1.5 years, and i've recently came across the site anime.com.pl, and found out that there were some anime conventions etc, here in poland. and im a big fan of anime and manga since i was small. i wanna go to these conventions like PAcon, but i just cant read any of the polish (bardzo trudny jezyk...), so does anyone have any information on how i can buy tickets still? since after i let a polish friend read the site he basically told me all the tickets to this year's PAcon are sold out? can someone confirm if this is true... or is it still possible for me to go there and buy the ticket at the door? if not, i guess i can only wait till next year then, lol...

Offline Guile

• Naczelny Zbol
  • Administrator
  • Prezes Zarządu
Odp: regarding tickets, need some language help!
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Styczeń 28, 2010, 15:17:13 »
Unfortunately it's true. All tickets are sold out. But there are more polish convention in Poland this year and allmost all of them have their date known so you can plan to visit them in advance.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Styczeń 28, 2010, 15:55:33 wysłana przez Guile »

Offline matrix)

• Nowy użytkownik
Odp: regarding tickets, need some language help!
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Styczeń 28, 2010, 15:40:17 »
ahhh niestety, haha... but thanks for the answer! ill be looking forward to the other events.